Thursday, July 2, 2009

Julie's Quilt, Finally!

Here is the quilt I made for our neice Julie Irene (Bryan's sister's newest baby). Julie was born in Feb but I just had time to finish the quilt this past weekend. Better late than never I suppose. :-P

I think it turned out very well, my piecing (at least with squares) is getting to be pretty tight... quilting... still need to practice & I was so hoping to use my new quilting system but just no time if I wanted to get it to her while she was still a baby.

Terrible pic of me with the quilt - sigh
The back
Close up

3 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

Towanda said...

Raymona! What a cute quilt! Love all the colorful fabrics! And that is MOST CERTAINLY NOT a terrible picture of you!

Potters said...

Beautiful!!