Friday, September 30, 2011

Trying to Finish Our New Mexico Trip Blogs

Why is it so hard to find time to write a few sentences and load up some photos?  Geez...  I mean I am usually off for 4-days so I should be able to get everything done, right?  Whatever...

I think the 12 hour days are getting to me.  The day after I work I just want to sit, sleep & do nothing... which I seem to be doing since I'm not getting anything done. Then its catching up on housework since I stay up in Ardmore while working.  It's really all excuses for being lazy but it sounds better than saying I'm lazy.  Right?

Anyway - I'm going to spend today trying to finish the NM blog posts and looking for jobs. Tomorrow I'm off to visit two of my sisters and then to a great-niece's housewarming party in Burleson.

Stay tuned...

No comments: