Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Azalea Festival - Tyler, Texas 2012

OK... I need to find a photography class.  Got a great new camera last summer - and if I leave it on P (for program) then its great.  Photos are wonderful... take it off of P and it's over.  Well...  not OVER but kinda blurry.  :-(  Very disappointing.  My 'close-ups' turn out OK but I think that's because it's programmable.  Phooey... had a fabulous day in Tyler, TX on Sunday but my photos leave a lot to be desired.  Still, I've posted them below for your viewing... uhm, pleasure?

If you love flowers and wonderful historic homes, take a trip to Tyler for the Azalea Festival.  Its beautiful!!  But don't go on a Sunday - all the 'quaint' restaurants are closed, all you'll get are chains.

I apologize now for the poor quality - maybe the small photos won't look so bad.  I'm bummed...  sigh.



















Wisteria growing in trees






Broadway - Downtown Tyler

No comments: