Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oct 22-24 Travels in Southern NM

Just a quick blurb - we took a trip south to Carrizozo, Alamogordo, White Sands, Ruidoso, Lincoln, etc etc this past week. Instead of posting one huge post, I broke the posts up by day - describing what we did each day.

So be sure to read the posts behind this one to see the incredible country & learn a little history of the area we visited.

PS - It's the end of October and we are still wearing shorts, sandals and hats to protect us from the sun! Whoopeeee

Sorry, I had to rub that in, just a little. I'm sure I just jinxed us and we'll have cold, snowy weather from now on. hee hee

1 comment:

Towanda said...

Sogs - Your posts bring back a lot of memories for me of a trip we took to this same area when our kids were small. They loved White Sands and the Smokey the Bear site, and I loved all the scenery in that part of the state. Thanks for posting so many of your great pictures!