Friday, February 27, 2009

Wed, Feb 25 - Virginia, Terecita and "the Girls"

Today I spent the afternoon with my oldest sister, Virginia in Azle, TX. We had lunch with my sister-in-law, Terecita and my two nieces, Elisha & Bianca. It was certainly great to see them all again and under much happier circumstances the last time we were together - which was at my brother's (Richard) memorial (their husband & Dad)) in Dec. They all looked terrific and we had a great visit; at least I did & hope they did as well.

After lunch I went to Virginia's for a few hours. it was great to be able to spend some quiet, down time with her. I used to spend a lot of time at her house when I was a kid. Then that evening, I dropped by David & Elisha's (my niece) to see their new baby, Kody, and the rest of the kids, Kaitlyn & Blake. Bianca (another niece, Elisha's sister) was there so I was able to see her daughter, Madisyn for a bit too.

Bianca, Terecita & Virginia
Raymona (obviously NOT at my best),
Blake, (7 yrs) &
Kody (8 weeks, Elisha's two boys)
Kaitlyn (2.5 yrs, Elisha's daughter) &
Madisyn (6 yrs, Bianca's Daughter)
Elisha & Kody

1 comment:

Towanda said...

Oh so many family members on both sides of the family!
You must be so thrilled to be closer to everyone since you moved to this part of the country!