Friday, December 18, 2009

Second Semester Draws to a Close

Friday, December 18, 2009 ended our second semester at Pima.  It was a tough but fun semester and I have to say, I think we have the best class around.  We are a very cohesive group - sometimes we fight but they never last long - mostly we laugh.  And laugh and laugh.  I feel VERY lucky to be going through this program with this particular set of people.  Below are some photos from a 'free' lab day this past week.  We were working on completing our lab competencies in preparation for our clinicals which start on Jan 11.


For privacy's sake I won't name names but it gives you an idea of what we are doing.


Me getting ready to suction Mr Roberts



I don't remember what our instructor just told me but 
I obviously didn't like it .


Me listening to Mr Roberts' breath sounds


Preparing to do tracheostomy and stoma care


Carefully cleaning


Instructing a "patient' on how to use an IPPB




No comments: