Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 Part II

One night Jewelee, Dad & I badgered (or guilted) the others into joining us in a game of beanbag baseball...  much to their surprise I think they even kinda enjoyed it.  It was of course, Boys against the Girls, and while we let them think they were going to spank us - we rallied and brought them to their knees... It was magnificent!  :-)  It's a silly game - but really a lot of fun.  Dad made the baseball board (see last photo) and Mom made the bean bags.




Catherin contemplating her pitch




Mom and great-grandson, Kale



Scott winding up for the throw



Jewelee spotting her pitch while Allan takes photos




Dee Dee and her follow-thru



Dad showing off his 'form'



Me returning the beanbags to home base

2 comments:

Towanda said...

Oh my gosh, Raymona!!!!! What memories ... my Dad made a silly bean bag game that we used to play for years at family gatherings in New York. Thanks for posting and bringing back a lot of good memories for me.

Looks like you all were having a ball.

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

I LOVE stupid, silly games like this. My nephews and their wives weren't so excited until they started playing... then they really got into it.

There's another one where you toss washers but that ones HARD! My 82 yr old Mom is great at it but me... not so much.