Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is on its way... at least this weekend.

What a terrific, beautiful, PERFECT day!!!  We slept late (having to ban the dogs to the outdoors to do it but still) then got up and Bryan took me to breakfast at the Range (love their breakfast chicken fried steak with green chile gravy!!) and then to Bernalillo's used bookstore, Under Charlie's Covers for some weekend reading.  After we got home it was so beautiful outside that I got inspired to do a little yard work - Bryan had to catch up on his online math classes (ugh) so he was stuck indoors.


Then the rest of the afternoon was spent lying in the sun in my zero-gravity chair reading a book, sipping a coke. HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!  I love the sunshine and this great southwest weather.  Tomorrow I will try to get pictures.


Day One of my 5 day weekend has been pretty sweet so far!  

1 comment:

Potters said...

Wow, that does sounds like a perfect day. I'm jealous. Sleeping, eating, and reading in the sun. Your right...perfect. Hope you have a few more.