Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Back from my last (this semester) out of town clinical.  It went splendidly...  a nurse in ICU said shed give me a reference if I applied for a job there.  The people at Cibola were just terrific.  And I am now an EKG and croup tent queen!!  :-)

It was great visiting with Mom & Dad while there too.  They were so sweet to bring their trailer out to Grants so I'd have a free place to crash at night.  And they got to do a little sight-seeing too.

Now I am trying my best to get motivated to do the massive amount of homework I have (2.5 papers and a presentation) that is due tomorrow.  UGH!  Bryan is fixing me 'brunch'.  I love him so much.

Hope all my blogger friends have a wonderful week.  I am looking forward to Thursday as I have a 5 day weekend!!  YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: