Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holy Mother of....

Bryan & I went to dinner and then stopped to buy Monster (aka the poop-mister, aka Dutch) some food - we were gone MAYBE and hour and a half. We locked him in the bath room with puppy piddle pads everywhere. We got home and Dutch was howling at the top of his lungs and it looked like someone had tipped over a port-a-potty!! Crap (literally) was everywhere - how can one little pup that weighs maybe 6 pounds have that much poop??

And of course he walked in it and jumped all over everything! ARGH!!! Bryan couldn't stop laughing but that's because he wasn't cleaning it up!! I certainly didn't think it was all that funny.

And now Dutch sleeps peacefully at my feet... argh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's just way to funny!!!... ok, maybe not, but those are the days and hopefully you only have to live thru it once. My puppy did similar thing to me when we took him home... and he was only 2 lbs.......