Friday, August 14, 2009

Can't think of a catchy title...

So, its official, I didn't jinx it with my last post... we both have found gainful employment. Maybe not the most exciting employment but bill-paying, experience building (at least for Bryan) employment nonetheless!

Bryan was offered & accepted a job as a mechanical design engineer (with an industrial engineer twist) from Visible Light Solar Technologies. A small start-up company here in Albuquerque. They design outdoor, industrial solar light fixtures (or something to that effect) and need someone to actual design the fixtures & ensure their stability, durability, etc... He starts Monday.

My employment is with Pima (where I got to school). They are needing part-time help with their IT dept (which is non-existent basically). Great opp as they understand school comes first and are really flexible around my schedule. Pays the gas... I started today.

Prayers were answered!!! What a relief and we still have some savings left over! Hoo-RAH!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Congratulations to you both on the new jobs! And it's really cool that you found a job that is understanding about school. I'm so happy for you!

Towanda said...

Raymona - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

Thank you!!! Pretty excited here!!!