Friday, September 11, 2009

What a week...

For this to be a a short holiday week it has sure been a long one! And it certainly didn't end on a real happy note. I was heading over to pick up Bryan to take him to get the new truck (he had it in the shop getting looked over and a couple things worked on) when this 900 year old man switched lanes and hit me (well, the Jeep). Luckily (& thank God) no damage - except to his 800 yr old Buick. Looked like he hit my tire & he hit it hard enough to shift my back-end a bit but the Jeep drove OK and all looked OK but we'll probably have it (axle & wheel) looked at just to be sure.

No injuries...

I need a drink & a nap! And maybe lunch...

1 comment:

clairz said...

Raymona, I'm doing some catching up on blog reading and I guess I missed this post last week. So sorry this happened--how scary! I hope all is well now that you (and the Jeep) have had a few days to shake it off.