Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fed Up & Frustrated

OK, on the way home from school I had a whole 30 page post written out in my head but... I'm sick and really just too fed up to write it all out so I'll just cut to the chase.

I have a lot to say but I get to angry and then I ramble so...

If you don't like it here (America), if you don't like the way the country is ran, if you don't like how we treat terrorists, etc, etc, etc... then MOVE.  I'm sure there is a great place somewhere waiting just for you.  America isn't infallible, we all know that.  But stop bitching & making up crap to suit you the way you think it should be... stop blaming everyone and everything but the ones that should be blamed.  Stop bestowing rights on monsters that don't deserve them, stop lambasting our servicemen & women for doing a job they signed up to do

I do respect the right of everyone to have an opinion, that's just one of the great things about America is that you CAN have a differing opinion.  But I also expect to be respected for my opinions.  I guess my biggest peeve is the people who think, because I don't believe as they do, then I'm a narrow-minded, right-wing, uber-conservative, religious nut...

Obviously I had a bad day at school...

1 comment:

Towanda said...

Congrats on an awesome post, Raymona...two thumbs up! Always stand up for your beliefs.