Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fragrance Policy

The world never-ever ceases to astound me.  Today I found a restaurant, in Santa Fe, that has a Fragrance Policy.   Yep, a fragrance policy... not sure what that means as far as a restaurant is concerned but Trattoria Nostrani has one or is developing one, as the website still has its policy page "under development".   You can bet I'll be checking back to see if they ever post that policy...  And I'll let you know what I find out.

If you have ever heard of such a thing (other than at your workplace) let me know.

    2 comments:

    Towanda said...

    Trattoria Nostrani has had that policy for a long time. Like it or hate it, I guess they can set the policy if they want to. I respond by not going there to eat (even though I hate strong perfume). If you want excellent Italian in Santa Fe, try Piccolino's. I think it is the best place for Italian in town.

    WasSoggyInSeattle said...

    I hate strong perfume/cologne/hairspray too... but really?? We won't go there (even tho I rarely wear perfume) mainly because I think it's silly but I am VERY curious as how they decide who can get in or not... A professional sniffer?