Sunday, September 26, 2010

All Moved Out

Well, on Friday afternoon and little bit on Saturday I was able to move the rest of my things to my friends' house.  It really is a HUGE relief to be moved.  I spent time on Saturday just organizing and much to my surprise, it all fit in my room.  I think I brought too much... but it all fit.  That's a start.  By December, I will weed out what I don't need and take it to Texas when I go there that way I won't have as much to carry back in January.

I'm making friends with the the three kitties - Andy, Luna and Josie.  Josie and I are going to be pretty good buddies I think.  She's kinda a loner so she it liking the attention I'm giving her.  She'll be my 'project', my challenge.  :-)

The PODS people picked up our POD on Friday so the house is empty.  I forgot to mop upstairs so I'll finish it up on Monday - then I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Chapter 1048 Bosque Loop closed and a new opened.

I am so thankful to family & friends that have helped with this transition.  Good peeps, each & every one.

1 comment:

clairz said...

After visiting my son in his New York City apartment, I changed my way of thinking about living in small spaces. You don't need whole areas open and empty--you just need little pathways from one side to the other. If those people in Greenwich Village can do it, so can we.

I hope you are enjoying your one-room living. Yes, I know that there is the rest of the house, but you know what I mean.

Have fun with the kitties! Big change for a dog person, I know.