Sunday, December 14, 2008

Still No Snow for Us

Ding-dang it, I was hoping we'd get some snow here in the valley but nope, none. Ok, so looks like there was some dusting (or a heavy frost) on the grass but I wouldn't consider it SNOW. We do have a lovely view of Sandia Peak and it is covered, almost reminds me of our view in WA... almost... Especially since its now covered in a cloud layer. I'll have to get a photo later.

Looks like Santa Fe and surrounds have gotten quite a dumping last night. I'm sure the skiers/snowboarders are dancing in the streets.

The wind is blowing like a son-of-gun however. I think I'm beginning to hate the wind... really. Thunderstorms, lightening, rain, etc, etc I can handle but the wind will drive you insane, I'm sure of it. We are even a bit protected here in the bosque but it still gets windy but out of the valley its horrific & where my parents live its even worse!!!

1 comment:

Towanda said...

Hey Sogs, the weather map this morning looks like you might be getting some snow! What is the weather report on the ground in Bernalillo???