Friday, July 30, 2010

Lake Kiowa Lodge & Tavern

OK, I'll have more to post when I get down there... photos and such but Bryan just had dinner at the Lake Kiowa Lodge and Tavern.  Well, I don't think he made it past the bar to the dining room area actually.  He said it was pretty good - he had a reuben sandwich and a beer or two - $1 beers at that!  I guess every Friday night they have a buffet of some sort - tonight was seafood, I think next Friday is Asian.  Saturday nights is half-price steak fajitas and margaritas!!!

He did say lots of 'blue hairs' were in the dining room and lots of wine and "pink" wine was being served.  And lots and lots of golf carts.

I can't wait to get there.  The population of LK seems to be mostly people over 55, which in a way is quite all right with Bryan and I.  Hopefully it will be QUIET.  There's even a curfew for kids under 17 - I LOVE it!!!!  When did I become old?!?!?!

There's a quilting club I hope to join once I get moved.  I've always wanted to join one but never have had the chance... now maybe I will.

Can you tell I'm bored?

No comments: