Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not Too Much To Say

Well, another week closer to Bryan coming back for a visit.  Not much has happened since he left - homework, clinicals and packing a little.  Boredom has set in...  Big time.  Oh, there's things I could be doing: my new Zumba DVD's, cleaning/packing more, studying for my board exams (which, by the way, I say I will do every night when I go to bed - "tomorrow, I'll study for my boards, I WILL".  Then tomorrow comes and goes with no studying getting done.  Maybe tomorrow.

The past three semesters seemed to have flown by, but this one - oivee!  It is DRAGGING.  We still have six months to go and the whole class is already has short-timers.  Nerves are frayed and tolerance is low.  NOT a good sign.  I hope my clinical instructor gets a move on and gets my Texas affiliations set up so I can do clinicals down there in Nov/Dec.

I have decided... because I know you all care... to move just as soon as I graduate (Jan 21) and take my exams in TX.  I just don't think I can stand being here another month and I think I'll be less stressed if I move first and then take the boards.  So the plan is to be 'home' Jan 23.  That's better, a date I can look forward to and plan for.  

2 comments:

clairz said...

If you are like me, all you need is a plan and a date to shoot for. We have just 13 more weeks before Bill is down here for good. Keep hanging in there, you WILL get through this time.

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

I thought he had already moved down there, I didn't realize you had moved seperately. It stinks, huh? But you are right, we'll get there too.